When we talk about the problems that are being faced by people and that occur regularly then the name of wart will definitely be taken into consideration. You must be very much aware about what actually warts are and if we talk about them then they are caused by virus and they are mainly called communicable because of them being spread easily from person to person and even to your own body. We can see that natural ways are the best in order to cure oneself from nay of the disease. Here we will talk about the natural ways that are being made available in order to help solve the warts; we will also discuss them in detail.
Before we proceed further we should be aware of what actually are the different types of warts-
- Common warts-
They mostly occur on hands and they are mainly rough
- Plantar warts-
They mostly grow on the soles of the feet and they are mainly hard and thick
- Flat warts-
They can grow on face arms and legs; they are small and mainly have flat tops.
- Filiform warts-
They can grow on face and mainly near the nose, face and chin
- Periungual warts-
They occur under and near the fingernails and toenails.
Here are the natural remedies that are being made available-
- Boost up your immune system, if your immune system is strong then definitely no wart you will have and for making your immune system you need to drink more of water.
- As already told above it is communicable problem and hence you should avoid coming in contact
- Apply tree tea oil directly on the wart
- Pineapple also helps in getting rid of warts
- Fresh aloe Vera leaves are the best available
- Mix garlic with water and then apply on the wart.