When you are paying money to hire a portable toilet then you definitely have to some research. If it is for a big event and candid list has to be made as to where the event will be taking place, the budget you have at hand and the companies who do the business of lending out portable bathroom and toilets have to be checked out.
If you hire the people of your local area or they are recommended to you by some one who has used their services or you have found them through a website, you have to still check thoroughly their kind of toilets and the services they provide. Sometimes it is quite misleading and providing broken down toilets or dirty ones causes a bad reputation for the event organisers. So double checking will help.
Things that will help you out
- The main criterion to be kept in mind when you hire portable bathroom and toilets of a sizeable number you should make sure that your event venue can accommodate them and the portable toilets can be brought into the venue at the first place.
- The placing of the toilet is very important after they are brought into the venue. It should be easily accessible to the guests with proper directions.
- The kind of toilets you would need also needs to be analysed, whether they are urinal bays, toilets for disabled, whether they have to be attached to the sewage line etc.
- Whether the toilets are not damaged during the event or even stolen, some lending companies may provide you with the insurance cover for extra money.
- The last but not the least the quality you want depends on how much you want to spend. As you shell out more you can hire luxury toilets too.