Online insurance is a fast catching phenomenon and two wheeler insurance is a part of this revolution. The online option has worked wonder for insurance providers and customers alike. Contradictory to the traditional method it works faster and the results are instant. An online customer can easily calculate the premium him/herself with the help of Insurance calculator provided by the online companies. All it needs is a few important basics details and the calculator comes up with striking quotes for the customer’s choice. Earlier it was not possible that quick but needed many hours of pondering to arrive at an appropriate insurance cover. The online mechanism makes it possible for the customers to choose their policies according to the wish and needs by comparing them. You can also customize the online policy to suit your needs with great ease. Online insurance though not very old but is very effective in providing the best services for customers and the increased number of online customers in their portal essay the truth.
A consumer stands to benefit the following when buying insurance for two wheeler vehicle from the company:
- Loss or damage to the insured vehicle
- Loss or damage done by accidents by external means
- Theft, burglary and housebreaking
- Explosion, self ignition, lightening and fire
- Terrorist activities, strikes, riots and malicious acts
- Transporting via rail, road, air, life or inland waterways
- Earth quake, storm, flood, rockslide and landslide
- Liabilities rising from third party injury and damage
The third part liability includes the legal liabilities accruing out of injury/death of a third party person and damage to third party property where the insured vehicle is involved. There is also a mandatory Personal Accident Cover for the owner of the insured vehicle against accidental death and permanent disablement and the compensation amount would go up to Rs.1 Lakh.